Welcome to Quicken Loans for moveXpert
What Our Relocation Team Offers
- Mortgages – They’re all we do!
- Dedicated Team – Our dedicated team of specialized Relocation Home Loan Experts are fully trained on relocation policy and your expectations.
- Mortgage First – A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First allows transferees to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home – including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation.
- Relocation Pricing – Quicken Loans offers fewer lender fees, discounted interest rates and reduced fee costs.
- Service Retention – Quicken Loans services 99% of our relocation loans.
- MyQL – This is a customized online experience. Transferees can track their loans through every step of the mortgage process, upload loan documents and personalize their preferences.
- Exclusive Technology – All designed and built in-house, our technology provides unparalleled service and the most efficient, easiest mortgage experience available, starting with house hunting through initial application and servicing.
- Accessibility – Our dedicated Relocation Home Loan Experts are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET, and at any other time by appointment.
- Exclusive Educational Materials – Transferees receive the documents they need to stay on top of the mortgage process. Our Mortgage Checklist will help them monitor what they’ll need for their loans, while our other helpful material such as our Technology Flyer, Mortgage First FAQ, Condo Questionnaire and Expatriates Flyer will keep them informed and on track.
moveXpert clients will receive up to $1,000 Cash Back** now through December 2017!
Quicken Loans is much more than the largest online lender in America!* With our dedicated Relocation Mortgage team, we work with you and understand that no two relocations are the same. In addition to our 50 state lending platform and dedicated team you can see why the Quicken Loans Relocation team will AMAZE you and your family!
Getting started is easy!
Simply fill out this form or call us (800) 581-6683 to receive your personalized home loan solution!
Should you have any questions about your Lump Sum policy, entitlement or any other questions relating to your assignment, please contact a BGRS moveXpert via the “Help” Section of www.moveXpert.com or by phone at (800) 210-0299 ext. 61 + 6042 or Direct Dial at (480) 778-6042
*Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2014
**Valid on new applications received by 12/31/2017. Clients will receive a check 2-4 weeks after closing in the amount of $500, plus the client will receive a closing cost credit on their Closing Disclosure in the amount of $500. This offer is only available to clients who go through the dedicated moveXpert portal. This is not a commitment to lend. Additional restrictions/conditions may apply. Not valid with any other discount or promotion.
†MORTGAGE FIRST MORTGAGE FIRST is a service available exclusively from Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans verifies the home buyer’s income, reviews credit, and underwrites the proposed loan without an identified property. Not all properties are eligible. Once a property has been identified and approved, Quicken Loans may issue final loan approval. The interest rate does not lock until a contract is entered, and so rates may change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. No loan will issue without buyer’s provision of insurance, an adequate appraisal, and clear title. This advertisement is not an offer to lend, and does not empower you to accept any loan agreement. MORTGAGE FIRST terms and conditions may change without notice.
††Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination Study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing Study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-September 2014. Your experiences may vary.